المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : between madness and reality

!! تقوى الهجر !!
26 / 05 / 2010, 32 : 07 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله
الحقيقه هذي اولى محاولتي في كتابة القصه بالانجليزي واتمنى ان تستمتعوا بها ...
When armies control to darkness of the sky, indeed, it becomes dark and the weather is cold and gloomy.
There is a cold attacking to my body .My limbs and bones quiver
When you don't have shelter then you may feel as if the madness has sat inside you, so you become a person who is suspended between madness and reality, you may be crazy for knowledge about what is happening around you,
Because you know that you will be the craziest.
I've seen a flower, her leaves are fallen, twigs tended, and her scene changed, I approached her to give her water, she is in desperate need of water.
But the guards sent me far away from her, because they have strong discipline, so I could not resist.
In fact, I wanted her to drink and, mostly, mercy to her, but when they sent me away, I knew that there were some reasons for this situation. I tried again and again but to no avail.
The whole night goes while I'm still thinking about her. Then the morning comes and I'm in my situation, unchanged since last night.
My passion and my love for her are taking the thrill of sleep away from me.
I'm crying for her situation and she answers me by crying, additionally her cry asks me
Why would you want to do this? Why do you insist on sitting me free?
You are from one people and I'm from another, you are my enemy, so I am yours
You are from people who imprison a flower not growing yet. Is this the reward for one who wants to decorate the life's beauty, with her perfume, color, texture and appearance to withhold from the world and displacement of her family and country?
Or does is the lightener of your love doing that to you? Does the humanity that runs throughout your body? “She said”
“Both” I said
“But you are here and there are a lot of flowers in prison amidst your people and I'm wondering is there someone who wants to give some water to them?"
“Or are they enjoying their death, torturing them, cutting them, by tearing their leaves and will remain without beauty or dignity"
Then I left her after she told me all these things that shook my sensitive feeling. I sat thinking for moment.
? Are we monsters or not If we aren't what we call monsters?
Which monsters are killing to stay alive and their children as well!! Then if they are satiated will they stay until they get hungry and if they are hungry will they go to catch what's going to satiate them
NOT FOR ENJOYMENT OT PLAY
However, I've looked at us who are we?
Killing innocent people, children, the elderly, Women. Is this because of hunger or thirst for the blood of humans or because of financial crises or lack of land?
? Is this an excuse to let man kill his brother and punish him?
The belief that he could narrow his life and cannot find a shelter to live in.
We make the hate, hatred and intolerance in our children and they will become monsters like us
SO, I AM SORRY WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS

الشلهوب
26 / 05 / 2010, 40 : 11 PM
والله اني مافهمت شي بس
الله يعطيك العافيه واتمنى
لك التوفيق انشاء الله
اخوك/الشلهوب

خط القدر
27 / 05 / 2010, 38 : 06 AM
الله يوفقك اخوي

تقوى الهــج ــــر

وعقباآآل ماتكتب

قصايد باللغه الانجليزيه

ادري فيك شاآآآآاآآاعــر

ههههههههههههههههههههههه

!! تقوى الهجر !!
27 / 05 / 2010, 58 : 02 PM
أهلين اخوي. الشلهوب
وأخوي خط القدر.
وانا. بنزل الترجمه عن قريب ولكن لا استطيع الان بسبب الاختبارات.

مشكوووورين ع المرور

زمان يافن
27 / 05 / 2010, 54 : 10 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله
الحقيقه هذي اولى محاولتي في كتابة القصه بالانجليزي واتمنى ان تستمتعوا بها ...

So, i am sorry we are all criminals
شكرا لك
ويعطيك العافيه

بنت السلاطين
28 / 05 / 2010, 49 : 12 AM
I've seen a flower, her leaves are fallen, twigs tended, and her scene changed, I approached her to give her water, she is in
desperate need of water

from reading this line, I felt that I was reading for a poet not for a short stories' writer. well done.

I will add something to your story.I will talk about the symbolism of this desperate flower. For me, as a reader, this flower symbolized each sad woman, whose husband"her water" left her for no reasons. her husband, the reason behind her freshness, left her after breaking her heart , her arms and legs"the flower's leaves". He broke her outsid's and inside's organs with his complains and his unfadility. He took the advantage of her health and her beauty, and left her dying on her bed without even thinking to take her to the grave
you came" the author" and tried to give her a water and she surprised with your kindness because , after her first husband she felt that all men like him.but you are as a second husband gave her the frishness and the happeness she had lost after her first marriage.

To know the reader's intention behind his works , we need to know the biography of the writer. since I don't know who are you "the writer", I expected many things behind this short story, and I opened the scope of my imagination to work. So, I am so sorry for putting you as a second husband for this woman. This is literature and we can open our imaginatios and say many things .
about the work, even if our expectations are wrong

Yours:بنت السلاطين .

!! تقوى الهجر !!
29 / 05 / 2010, 37 : 01 AM
زمان يافن
مشكور على المرور والله يعافيك

اختي بنت السلاطين
الله يطول بعمرك ومشكوره على المرور