الجولة العاشرة: 17 تموز/يونيو 2009

بالتوفيق لمنتخبنا وبإذن الله التأهل لكأس العالم

تحياتي

عبدالرحمن ابوخشم
04 / 07 / 2008, 59 : 02 PM
شكراااا دئما مبدع يابوعلى

زائر الليل
04 / 07 / 2008, 27 : 09 PM
بالتوفيق للمنتخب السعودي ....................

سلطان آل حيدان
06 / 07 / 2008, 34 : 01 PM
مشكورين على المرور العطر
وبالتوفيق لمنتخبنا

أبو فـلاح
07 / 07 / 2008, 32 : 04 PM
المجموعة قوية ...ومدربنا كفو دام دفتر أبو أربعين معه عزالله فلحنا ....

بالتوفيق للأخضر أملنا في اللاعبين كبير ...

عبدالعزيز الوهابي
26 / 09 / 2008, 53 : 03 AM
بالتوفيق للأخضر في هذه التصفيات وأعتقد بأن الأخضر قادم وبقوه لكأس العالم
وشكراااااااااااا للجميع

الاستاذ
26 / 09 / 2008, 41 : 11 AM
بالتوفيق للأخضر في هذه التصفيات

عشق الكتابة
04 / 11 / 2008, 46 : 12 AM
مشكور على الجدول واظاهر مادام المدرب الجوهر والله الي ما تاهلنا

عشق الكتابة
04 / 11 / 2008, 50 : 12 AM
فين سعد وناصر من قائمة المنتخب من المؤسف عدم مشاركتهم المنتخب

Reuo1152
03 / 03 / 2009, 21 : 11 PM
Without thinking, I responded, "Because if you don't get good grades, you won't get into college.""Regardless of whether I go to college," he replied, "I'm going to be rich.""If you don't graduate from college, you won't get a good job," I responded with a tinge of panic and motherly concern. "And if you don't have a good job, how do you plan to get rich?"My son smirked and slowly shook his head with mild boredom. We have had this talk many times before. He lowered his head and rolled his eyes. My words of motherly wisdom were falling on deaf ears once again.Though smart and strong-willed, he has always been a polite and respectful young man."Mom," he began. It was my turn to be lectured. "Get with the times! Look around; the richest people didn't get rich because of their educations. Look at Michael Jordan and Madonna. Even Bill Gates, who dropped out of Harvard, founded Microsoft; he is now the richest man in America, and he's still in his 30s. There is a baseball pitcher who makes more than $4 million a year even though he has been labeled `mentally challenged.' "There was a long silence between us. It was dawning on me that I was giving my son the same advice my parents had given me. The world around us has changed, but the advice hasn't.Getting a good education and making good grades no longer ensures success, and nobody seems to have noticed, except our children."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling (لمشاهدة مشاركات هذا القسم يجب ان تكون مشاركاتك 10 أو أعلي. عد مشاركاتك حالياً 0 .). But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold (لمشاهدة مشاركات هذا القسم يجب ان تكون مشاركاتك 10 أو أعلي. عد مشاركاتك حالياً 0 .)""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold (لمشاهدة مشاركات هذا القسم يجب ان تكون مشاركاتك 10 أو أعلي. عد مشاركاتك حالياً 0 .), The fear of being fired.wow gold (لمشاهدة مشاركات هذا القسم يجب ان تكون مشاركاتك 10 أو أعلي. عد مشاركاتك حالياً 0 .), The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling (لمشاهدة مشاركات هذا القسم يجب ان تكون مشاركاتك 10 أو أعلي. عد مشاركاتك حالياً 0 .) web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""Mom," he continued, "I don't want to work as hard as you and dad do. You make a lot of money, and we live in a huge house with lots of toys. If I follow your advice, I'll wind up like you, working harder and harder only to pay more taxes and wind up in debt. There is no job security anymore; I know all about downsizing and rightsizing. I also know that college graduates today earn less than you did when you graduated. Look at doctors. They don't make nearly as much money as they used to. I know I can't rely on Social Security or company pensions for retirement. I need new answers."He was right. He needed new answers, and so did I. My parents' advice may have worked for people born before 1945, but it may be disastrous for those of us born into a rapidly changing world. No longer can I simply say to my children, "Go to school, get good grades, and look for a safe, secure job."I knew I had to look for new ways to guide my children's education.

bado0o0or
08 / 03 / 2009, 06 : 04 PM
الله يعطيك العافيه
وبالتوفيق للمنتخب